Digitisation, globalisation, untethered enterprise ... today’s executives – and their teams – need to move pretty fast just to keep up with the pace of change. They need to deploy an open mind and a sharp wit to be able to show others the way ahead.
Today’s leader is focused on action, projects and the future (which increasingly has a tendency to supplant the present!). Their function of decision-maker and executive must be backed up by strong leadership skills and courage. S/he must build consensus and forge a style underpinned by empathy, trust and commitment.
Their teams should not be afraid to ask questions and the leader must also be a good listener. Greater agility and creativity must be forged by working together.
Team development coaching
Transcending individual interests to achieve collective success. Learning to cooperate, not just collaborate.
Building the conditions necessary for exchange, mutual help and professional empathy. Setting out a common vision with shared objectives.
Defusing conflict and cultivating the pleasure of teamwork. Channelling conflict into positive energy to enhance group performance. Developing the self-esteem of each person to boost pride in the group as a whole.
Ensuring that teamwork is more than just a slogan and is actually harnessed to individual and collective success.
Our coaching role is a reflection of the new reality of the senior executive and their team. We need to understand their ecosystem and help them break through the sound barrier – out of their comfort zone – where they can explore new potentialities for themselves, their team and the business.
Why coaching ?
Coaching has mutual benefits for both the senior executive and the business.
Coaching benefits for employees
- Enhancing their impact on business development by harnessing personal strengths underpinned by greater awareness and confidence
- Identifying issues in a perfectly secure environment that will be incorporated into change enablement strategies
- Stimulating creativity and adaptation skills in a constantly evolving environment
- Adopting the perspective needed to devise one’s own solutions and scenarios for plotting progress
Coaching benefits for the business
By allowing decision-makers to work on their interactions, managerial practices and the way they exercise their duties within the business, the company is giving them the freedom to:
- develop all of their professional potential
- set a collective success dynamic in motion
- put the human factor back into business success
- spread the message about coaching and its benefits