60,000 companies change hands in France every year. For buyers, a successful start will be imperative to guarantee the company's long-term future.
When it comes to supporting business takeover projects, we have built our expertise on the many projects we have been fortunate enough to support over the past 20 years. The process for potential buyers begins with a validation of the "person-project" fit.
On the program:
Because taking over a business can't be improvised, Nexmove has forged a privileged partnership with the CRA, the unanimously recognized specialist in business takeover support.
The Nexmove ecosystem supports the executive in various phases:
- Search for potential targets with business referrals via the CRA, Althéo, and the Nexmove network: accountants, alumni, customers...
- Financing through contacts with partner investment funds
- Due diligence with our network of chartered accountants
- Closing the deal with our partner business law firms
The collective dimension of these projects is, of course, the key to success, so the executive becomes a member of the Club of Buyers, made up of all our executives with buyout projects.
Objectives of business takeover support
- Information gathering
- Idea validation
- Project framing
- Making contacts
- Business research
- Target analysis
- Letter of intent
- Memorandum of understanding
- Asset liability guarantee
- Business plan
- Acquisition audits
- Capital raising
- Shareholder agreements
- Suspensive clauses lifted
- Final sale
- Handover and support
Personalized support for the executive throughout the search for targets and discussions with sellers, right up to the completion of the takeover and the launch of the business.
Need support with your
business takeover project?