The employment rate among 55-64 year-olds has risen sharply in recent years, from 37% in 2003 to 56% in 2021, and the retirement age was recently pushed back to 62. There is a risk of demobilization, demotivation and loss of meaning among older workers.
Senior executives over 55 who want to boost the 3rd part of their career.
A dual individual and collective dynamic
10 individual sessions of 1h30 each
- Current situation and diagnosis
- My aspirations
- Prepare my last 5 years
- Act and interact within my company in 10 sessions with a coach
Two group workshops
- "Journey of life"
- "Optimizing my network"
Our coaching approach is tailor-made and co-constructed with the executive and the company, based on the company's culture, model and organization.
Coaching can be organized as a face-to-face or remote session.
Objectives of career revitalization coaching
- Identify my skills and motivations and how they match the company's challenges
- Evaluate my expertise
- My resources
Prepare my last 5 years
- Be able to project yourself
- Knowing which profession to pursue
- To train
Act and interact
- Mentoring, networks, meaning and motivation, strength of proposal on cross-functional projects
For the company
- Develop intergenerational skills and preserve an inclusive spirit
- Use and enhance the experience of executives
- Develop the company's image both internally and externally
For the executive
- Bring and share experience and knowledge to less experienced members of the team
- Maintain a bond of trust and commitment with the company
- Maintain a sense of belonging
Need support for your 3rd career stage?