Today, the cost of conflict in the workplace is estimated at over 152 billion euros a year (wage cost on a French scale) *estimated by the Observatory launched by OpinionXWay. It's also the equivalent of one month's work a year lost to conflict in the workplace. A quarter of French employees say they regularly experience conflict at work.
- Leader facing another person (N+1, N-1, Peer) : Individual coaching
- Leader facing his team: Team coaching
- Leader witnessing conflict between team members: Team coaching
An individual and collective dynamic
A support process (number of meetings, duration and participants) to be defined on a case-by-case basis.
Group workshop: "How to behave in conflict"
Coaching can be organized as a face-to-face or remote session.
The objectives of conflict management coaching
Define and identify conflict
- Identify the actors and the source, and factualize the conflict (facts and words).
Take a step back
- Understand the impact of conflict on the protagonists and the responsibility of each person
Formulate options for change(s)
- Implementing behavior change(s)
Act and interact
- Case studies
Examples of solutions and tools considered: "pair coaching", "angry letter", "conspiracy of silence", "mediation", "non-violent communication"...
To anchor behavioral changes in the long term
- Prevent and defuse new conflict situations as early as possible
For the company
- Avoid deterioration of the company's social climate
- Preserve the sense of belonging
- Reduce the risk of harassment and discrimination
For the executive
- Maintain the sense of trust
- Preserve a healthy team climate
- Reduce absenteeism, disengagement, stress, anxiety about going to work and team resignations
Need help managing a conflict situation?