Team coaching most often comes into play at key moments in the life of a company or a team: restructuring, reorganization, transformation, merger/acquisition, conflict, change of management, operating in silos, when the collective has not reached its full potential...
Our coaching approach is tailor-made and co-constructed with the manager, based on the company's culture, managerial model and the personality of the leader.
On the program:
- Briefing, framing and objectives with the HR manager
- Preparatory meeting with the manager
- Work with the manager and his/her team
- Feedback session with the manager
- Progress monitoring
- Continuation of work
Executive team coaching objectives
Building the maturity of a management team
Accelerate the process and establish an action and result oriented dynamic based on a better appreciation of each individual's challenges and greater mutual trust
For the company
- Encourage greater autonomy and decision-making capacity, and develop greater cross-functionality and collaboration between team members within the Comex
- Develop managerial responsibility that fosters communication
- Reinforce the co-elaboration and sharing of vision so that the Comex team is able to build a common steering framework and coherent action plans that give meaning and perspective to employees
For the executive
- Enable team members to get to know and appreciate each other better. Share challenges and constraints.
Build trust, information sharing and co-responsibility
- Strengthen member cohesion and interdependence
- Enrich the team's ability to make diagnoses, discuss problems and disagreements to better align with the decision
- Cascading strategy implementation and good managerial practices throughout the organization
Need support for your team?