40% of managers recruited will face failure within 18 months. The first 100 days are indicative of successful onboarding.
Any senior manager arriving in a new company and taking on new functions involving team management.
An individual and collective dynamic
A 10-session course:
- 1 introductory meeting
- 8 coaching sessions over a period to be defined with the person being coached
- 1 follow-up interview
Group workshop: « Succeeding in your new role »
Our approach to onboarding coaching is tailor-made and co-constructed with the leader/manager and the company, based on the company's culture, model and organization.
Coaching can be organized as a face-to-face or remote session.
Onboarding coaching objectives
Good reasons for being chosen
- Identify your skills and motivations, and how they match your company's challenges
- Embody your leadership role
- Adjust your working style and communication to suit the people you work with and their skills
Make an impact and shine
- Build and mobilize your team
- Identify a network of alliances: internal and external
A clearer roadmap
- Diagnose the situation and the challenges, perspectives and potential needs.
A clear astonishment report
- Define a roadmap from a systemic point of view
- Understand the ecosystem to create a relationship of trust with stakeholders
- Set priorities for short-term impact (first 100 days)
For the company
- Foster the integration of key talent
- Build loyalty over the medium term
- Strengthen attractiveness and employer brand
- Deploy a consistent corporate culture
For the executive
- Succeeding in your new role
- Embracing the corporate culture
Need support in taking up your new position?